Skip to content
- wholemeal bread
- Edam cheese
- fresh herbs, chopped
- Preheat oven to a hot grill. Toast 2 slices of wholemeal bread in a toaster or under grill.
- Spread each slice with 1 tsp of Marmite™.
- Sprinkle with grated Edam cheese and arrange 2-3 slices of tomato over the top. Season with freshly ground black pepper and some chopped herbs.
- Place on top shelf under hot grill and cook until cheese is bubbling, about 5 minutes. Watch that the bread does not burn! Serve immediately.
- For something a little different use sundried tomatoes.