Skip to content
- Vegetable oil spray (for greasing muffin tins)
- 2 cups (250g) wholemeal flour
- 3 cups (150g) bran flakes
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups (500mL) So Good™ Regular Soy Milk
- 1 tbs Marmite™
- 50g margarine
- 3 eggs, cracked and lightly beaten
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 2 x 12 muffin tins with oil spray. Mix wholemeal flour, bran, baking powder and mixed spice in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl dissolve baking soda in the soy milk.
- In a small saucepan melt Marmite™ and margarine together on the stove.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add eggs, soy milk mixture, melted ingredients, carrot and raisins (optional) to the dry ingredients. Mix quickly until just combined.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched.
Saturated Fat (g)
- Add sunflower seeds or grated apple for extra tasty goodness.