Skip to content
- 100 grams ground almonds, walnuts or cashews or a combination of nuts
- 2 tablespoons Marmite™
- 200 grams goats’ feta
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Toast nuts for 7 minutes until starting to brown. Place the Marmite™, nuts and goats’ feta in a food processor or blender. Blend until puréed and smooth. Scrape down sides of the bowl and add lemon juice and blend quickly again.
- Spoon into small ramekins, garnish with fresh thyme leaves. Leave to chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Served with wholemeal crackers and pickled gherkins.
Saturated Fat (g)
- Any kind of nuts can be used for this pate, just make sure they are toasted first