Skip to content
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup margarine
- 150ml So Good™ Regular soy milk
- 2 tsp Marmite™
- ½ cup onion,chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- basil leaves (optional)
- Sift flours, baking powder and salt together. Using your fingertips rub the margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mix and add the So Good™. Blend together then gently knead to form a dough.
- Using a rolling pin roll the dough into a 20cm x 30cm rectangle. Spread the dough with Marmite™, sprinkle with onion, tomato and cheese, then add basil leaves.
- Form the dough into a roll from the long side. Slice the roll into 10 even pieces and place each piece, cut side up, on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake in a hot oven, 200°C for 20 minutes or until scrolls have risen and cooked through.
Saturated Fat (g)
- Try using other toppings for your scrolls, such as chopped onions, spinach leaves, tomato slices, basil leaves, pistachios, walnuts, sundried tomatoes, pesto or pumpkin seeds. Simply sprinkle them over dough before forming scrolls.