Skip to content
- 4 slices of thin wholemeal sandwich sliced bread
- 2 tsp of Marmite™
- Lay 3-4 slices of thin wholemeal sandwich sliced bread on a flat dry surface. Trim away the crusts from all sides.
- Spread each slice with ½ tsp of Marmite™. Make sure the Marmite™ is spread to the edges.
- Roll up each slice and then cut across into 3 small pieces.
Saturated Fat (g)
- These great snacks can be eaten on their own for lunch, as a snack for littlies or used to dip into hummus.
- Keep fresh in a plastic bag until ready to eat.