- 2 large (400g) potatoes, like Agria or Ilam Hardy, peeled
- 2 red or yellow capsicums, stalks, seeds removed
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 kumara, peeled and cut into quarters
- 200g yams or parsnips
- ¼ crown pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed
- 2 red onions, peeled
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 tbs oil
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary and thyme
- 2 tbs Marmite™
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs hot water
To serve: hummus and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Roughly chop the potatoes, capsicums, carrots, kumara, yams or parsnips, pumpkin, and onions. Slice the garlic bulb in half. Place oil in a large roasting dish and add all vegetables. Toss to coat with oil. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary and thyme. Cook for 40-45 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Allow vegetables to cool to room temperature. Mix the Marmite, sweet chilli sauce with 2 tbs hot water in a glass jug or jar with lid.
- Arrange vegetables on a large flat serving platter. Drizzle the Marmite glaze over the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped herbs. Serve with hummus, and toasted pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Try using sunflower seeds instead of pumpkin seeds
- Add eggplant when in season