At a glance
- Cook time
- Difficulty Easy
- Serves 12
- 1/2 cup (125ml) reduced cream
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp Marmite™
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- 1 loaf wholegrain sandwich sliced bread
- Mix together reduced cream, mustard, Marmite™, lemon juice, chives and half of the cheese in a bowl. Set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a ceramic or metal baking dish with a little oil spray.
- Trim away the crusts on the bread. Spread cheese mixture on one side of a slice and roll up.
- Arrange rolls in the baking dish and sprinkle over remaining cheese. Place dish in oven and cook for 10 minutes until lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Serve cheese rolls with a fresh green salad.
- Preparation time does not include resting time.
- Energy-Calories 187
- Protein 11
- Fat-Saturated 5
- Carbohydrate 18
- Carbohydrate-Sugars 2
- Sodium 346
- Potassium 127
- Calcium 248
- Iron 1