Skip to content
- 3 tbsp oregano leaves, stalks removed
- 50ml sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Marmite™
- 100g blanched almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 medium courgettes
- Finely chop the oregano leaves and place in a small jug. Add the oil, lemon juice and Marmite™ and mix. Allow to infuse.
- Heat a dry frypan on medium to low heat. Add the almonds and using a wooden spoon, stir continuously. Once golden, tip them out onto a plate to prevent them overcooking.
- Wash the courgettes, then trim off the top and bottom. Using a spiralizer, cut into ‘zoodles” or use a regular potato peeler to cut long thin strips.
- Place the courgettes and almonds in a large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine
- Garnish with fresh herbs to serve.
Saturated Fat (g)
- This salad can be made with any nut or seed you prefer – toasted walnuts, pumpkin seeds or cashews are great substitutes.
- For extra protein add crumbled reduced-fat feta or grated hard cheese like Parmesan.