Skip to content
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Marmite™
- 1/2 tsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2–1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 250g raw almonds or raw peanuts
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan over a low-medium heat. Add the Marmite™, honey and spices, stirring until melted together.
- Add the nuts of choice and stir well to combine. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until nuts begin to darken in colour and become fragrant. If mix becomes sticky, add 1 tablespoon of water.
- Remove the nuts with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Allow to cool before storing in clean, dry jars or containers with lids.
Saturated Fat (g)
- Easily doubled to make extra to store in air-tight jars.
- Perfect to be included in a salad lunchbox or crudite platter.