Skip to content
- 2 cups plain white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tablepoons oil
- ½ cup soy milk or dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons Marmite™, warmed
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup grated light cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a large baking tray or pizza dish with a little spray oil.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Beat milk and oil together in a jug with a fork until combined. Mix in liquids into dry ingredients and mix to form a dough. Knead on a floured board until dough is smooth. Add more milk if mixture is a bit dry.
- Flatten dough into a circle about 2.5cm thick, then roll out from the centre to fit a 25cm pizza pan or baking tray.
- Spread top of the pizza with Marmite™, using a warmed knife or pastry brush. Arrange the tomato slices and onion rings. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and slide onto a chopping board to serve.
Saturated Fat (g)
- Use pre-made pizza bases with the same yummy Marmite topping for a quick dinner solution.